May 27, 2007

CC114


CC114- still backtracking a bit...I guess I should stamp some new stuff and post it!!
This is just another one of those cards that kinda just pulled itself together all on its own! The color challenges are a super way to get your inspirational juices flowing!!! The colors for this specific challenge were: Apricot, Turqouise, Rose Red, and Green Galore for an optional.

Well, my hopes for stamping today have been let down by my need to clean....My house is a wreck.
Thank Goodness for 3 day weekends~

Happy Memorial Day weekend!!!

Details~CS: Apricot, Turquoise, Watercolor, POP, Rose Red. Inks: Rose Red, Turquoise, Green Galore, & Apricot. Brdas, Ribbon, & Clear buttons are all SU. Corner rounder was used to scallop the edges, All panels are popped up on dimensionals.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

SeattleStamper said...

Ooh! Double scallops, now you're talking. I never thought of this but it looks awesome.

Kirsten said...

This is very pretty. I love the double scallop with the turquoise!