May 30, 2007

A personal challenge to go with my SC


Combined with today's sketch challenge over st SCS, I decided to take on my own personal challenge as well.
I have tons and tons of DS papers stored up here...I could not buy any for about a year, and still have enough to go around!! (Can you say addict?)
So, some of it will be retiring, and I should really use some of it up. Besides, I *cannot* justify purchasing any more until I make a small dent in the collection! ;)
So here is my attempt at both challenges...

Details: CS- Sentimental Journey, Sahara Sand, SU!. Ink- Choc Chip, & Cranberry- SU! Michael's $ stamp and Stamp Of Authenticity, SU!. All other elements- SU! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

what a great card, love the mix of the different papers

Flossie's Follies said...

what a great card, love your mix of the different papers

Diane (djluvs2stamp on SCS) said...

AJ, Congratulations on your blog! I love all of your cards, TFS!!