May 28, 2007

Shane's Wish CC113



Happy Memorial Day to you!
What a great day it is! Here, again, is another card from a few weeks back! The story is all too touching though~

Shanes' Wish Color Challenge
Read all about him here.
This card is supposed to be for a little 7 year old boy who has lymphoblastic leukemia, but came off a little on the girly side...I don't think he will mind! ;)
Stories like this really make you appreciate your healthy family, and just how precious life is. My son is also 7, and I couldn't even imagine taking on the battle he has at his age!

I am a little late getting this card out to him, but hopefully I can send a second to make up for it!

The details: CS & Inks: Teal, WW, Marigold, Carribean, all by SU. Ribbon & brads SU, Primas, Image courtesy of the IRAK group on SCS, ands is the SU retiring set Living Large.
Pin It Now!

No comments: