June 26, 2007

Another Bingo Sketch

Here's another card for Julee's Blogger Bingo Sketch~
I just love this little pig from Inky Antics, and hardly use him enough! And what's a fabulous pink pig without a little bling??

She is stamped on naturals white, (works well for light watercoloring) with Palette Noir (thanks Shannan!!!) Colored in with PIP, and popped up on dimensionals.

I have a class tonight, so I should be preparing for that, instead I am stamping for fun!! I am a *little* behind on SS stuff, RAK's TY's, and Lord knows what else!!

Details:
Stamps- Pig by IA, Sentiment- SU!; CS- WW, Naturals White, Celery, POP, Regal Rose, PIP, SU!; Inks- Palette Noir, Celery, PIP
Ribbon, Bling- Joann's; Punches by Marvy; Paper Piercer, Aquapainter & Dimensionals- SU!
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Shannan said...

Ooohhh you know how I love pink bling! ;) This is sooo cute.

Shadowcatcher said...

Oh, I love all that fabulous bling! What an adorable card.

Teresa said...

This is too cute! Lots of pink bling!!! ;)

Heather said...

This is too cute for words! Love the ribbon and all that pink bling. :)

KIMBERLY said...

I am lovin' this card! Love the bling!! Super job!

Flossie's Follies said...

this card is adorable, love a pig with bling.

mum on the run said...

Great card, it's so sweet!

chelemom said...

What an adorable card/pig! I love all the bling....so cute!

Corie said...

Too cute, love the colors.

Jackie said...

This one is my favorite!!! Love the scalloped punches you used.

Robyn said...

What a sweet pig!! I love this card!