June 8, 2007

Another Page done!


I am so proud of myself! Two in two days!! Maybe by the year 2015 I may be done with catching up!!

I just love this picture of my son Will. It was taken last year in March after he lost his 2nd upper front tooth. He was so happy, and excited!! Looking at this picture just makes me smile from ear to ear to see him so happy!

I used the SAB SS kit- Just delightful, and am trying to minimalize my pages so they get done!
The green dotted layer is from the POP.

I have a few hundred things to to today, and stamp/scrap doesn't seem to fit in to the schedule!!

I am leaving for the ocean with my mom and sister for the weekend (YEA!!) and although the forecast isn't promising, it will be a good time!

Have a super weekend, by now people will be getting there new stuff from SU! I am sure I will miss all the great new uploads!!! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Whoo hoo! Another great page, AJ!!! Love this pic of Will too, he looks so proud! ;)

Heather said...

What a great smile your son has! I love it. :)

And just so you know, you'll never be caught up with scrapping... LOL Maybe, just maybe, if you stopped taking pictures now you could catch up, but who could do that? :)