June 4, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge #4


This card has a little bit of "loud" to it!! I made this for Beate's sketch, which I found to be super! I love an easy layout! I am a less is more kinda gal most days!!


What do ya think? Too bright? I do not have the larger scalloped circle punch, so I just layered a small sliver of the same size behind it. Pixie panel and ellie are both popped up with dimensionals.

Thanks Beate, looking forward to the next one!!

Details: Wild about you in pixie pink, patterned paper from DCWV summer mat pack, brads from MM, and primas. Scallop border on green courtesy of SU corner rounder. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

beate said...

I love your card AJ. It has such a funky/groovy feel because of that gorgeous paper!
Thanks so much for participating in the challenge. Hugs and smiles