June 15, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge


My plan was to clean today. Or maybe I should say catch up on cleaning. Then I played the limited supplies challenge, and one thing led to another. Still haven't cleaned!

I *need* a card for my anniversary and would prefer not to have to work on it while my husband is home!
So I checked out Beate's weekend sketch challenge (again, avoiding housework!!) and decided to use it for my anniversary card!

I have never made a circle card, and they are fun!! I am happy with the way it turned out! My husband should like it!!

Details- Flourishes by Rhonna Farrer, Sentiment by Michael's $1 stamps, CS- Grey, Black, WW, & Silver- SU! Ink- Palette Noir, Brads MM. Coluzzle for shape, paper piercing tool- SU! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Heather said...

This is SOOOO pretty! Great card. :)

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card.

Bethany Paull said...

GREAT card. Perfect to give to your man. I love the silver and black combo.

Teresa said...

This is so elegant! Great job on the sketch!!!

beate said...

AJ, this looks beautiful! What a great anniversary card. Thanks so much for participating in this unusual sketch challenge! Hugs and smiles