June 19, 2007

Cards & Dust


Well, here's a few cards I did the other day for the tech lover's challenge- quick cards, or warm ups. I love a card that pulls itself together quickly!!

Also, can I share what I woke up to this morning?? My stove is in the living room, the fridge is in the family room along with our dining table!! I *guess* my husband wasn't kidding when he said he had some projects to work on!!
He's refinishing our hardwoods, and our kitchen will be out of commission for a few days~

The kids thing this is super, we *never* watch tv while we eat! Not quite sure what we will eat for the next couple of days either, can't cook in the living room!! Too bad! ;)

If you don't hear from me in a few days....send help!

card details- papertrey's butterfly kisses & faux ribbon. brads, ribbons, & black & bashful ink- SU!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Have fun with the dust....oh my :-)

Teresa said...

Great quick cards! Hope all goes will with the projects! Lucky you, no cooking!!! ;)

Shannan said...

You poor thing! Can't he put you up in a hotel with room service?? ;)
PS your dog is sooo cute...