June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!




We took the kids up to Snoqualmie Falls today~ a bit of a grey skies kinda day, but not too bad!!

The falls are just gorgeous any time of year! My dad and mom came along as well, and we hiked down to the bottom as well. (see first picture) The hike down is so woodsy and the trees are just fabulous to look at!! This is the kind of woods where it is raining, and you don't get wet~ The kids were in awe! This is the two of them hiking down with my dh.

The second picture shows us all at the top where we got soaked just from the spray of the falls!






Well, my husband took the week off and has a lot of projects planned for "us". I am thinking this means no time to stamp.... I may have to find something to keep him busy so I can play a few times! ;)


Have a super Father's Day!! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Shannan said...

Yall are so cute!! We took naps for fathers day...does that count as a family activity? ;)

Heather said...

Wow, those photos are gorgeous! You have such a beautiful family. :)

Teresa said...

What a lovely way to spend Father's Day!

SeattleStamper said...

Looks like you had a great time at Snoqualmie, I love it there too. I can't beleive the volume of water coming through the falls, must have been loud!

Diane said...

Your photos are georgous, I'm a sucker for waterfalls, I would love to live close enough to one to hear it all the time!!

Jackie said...

Awesome photos and looks like you all had a great time!