June 11, 2007

Home from the Ocean....


I went for the weekend with my mom and sister, can you say NO KIDS!

I think the beach brings out the child in all of us....we ran around like a bunch of 6 year olds! We managed to get my dad's truck stuck in the sand, and that was a fun event!
Here is my best strike a pose picture!
I think this is my I am free from kids for the weekend pose actually!! ;)
My sister was really cold....she wore flip flops~ and it rained all day!



The second picture is of all of us at a restaurant that sits on a bluff over the ocean....you can't really see it with the flash in the window, great view though!!!


Something about the beach is so calming....even in the poor weather! I love seagulls....I am native to this area, so I am used the them!!
This was taken Saturday morning in between rain drops!

We had a great time, and I plan on going again to the Oregon coast in 2 weeks! Another kid free break!

Well, I am home today with a sick child, so maybe I will get another scrap page done....with SCS being on the wonky side, I think I may actually be productive! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

SeattleStamper said...

Looks like a blast! I love girls weekends, throw in the beach and it sounds like the perfect weekend. Those tini's sure look yummy!

Teresa said...

Looks like you had so much fun, AJ!!!

Jackie said...

You sure had a fun time AJ. Love the pics and that view is awesome even with the flash. Girls weekends are always a blast!!!