June 24, 2007

Julee's Sketch

I love that so many people have sketches they post~ I can hardly keep up! Julee Tilman posted one for her blogger bingo, (which I missed out on) but I played anyways!!


I have been super busy this week with end of the year school stuff, Karate, and end of the year Cub Scouts stuff!! My dh has been off all week working on house stuff, so I have been limited in my stamping time! I managed to get this done this morning and am happy with it!!

Details- Stamps: Petal Prints-SU!, Sentiment- AMuse; CS- WW, Blue Bayou, Olive- SU!; Patterned Paper: Perhaps by Basic Grey; Ribbons- SU!; Brad- MM; Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Leigh said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours.

Heather said...

This is SOOOO pretty! I just love Basic Grey, and the Petal Prints image looks terrific in Old Olive and Blue Bayou. :)

Shadowcatcher said...

So cool! I love these colors together.

Ida said...

Really great card. I love the colors & the paper and that sentiment is so cool. Ida

Shannan said...

It's SPLENDIFEROUS!!! Love that paper....

Teresa said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors you chose!!!

Stampernmore said...

great card! love it!

SeattleStamper said...

I love this sentiment and your color scheme, fantastic!

No stalking cattys for me because I get too worked up. And I've had work keeping real busy. I'm betting tomorrow is the day!

Jackie said...

This is gorgeous, love the colors and the layout is very nice.