June 13, 2007

MME Page...

I have this super paper from MME and have been itching to use it. I made this page for my daughter out of the leftovers from making two cards.

When I look at the design, I saw big pieces, a little paisley, and the flower from office accoutrement. I got my new scallop punch from papertrey yesterday, and it worked perfectly with the big piece accent in the bottom right corner. The top left piece has a clear button over it, i love those little finishing pieces!! They can work with any sort of project since they are clear!

Have a super day~ I am off the get a haircut, and maybe find time to squeeze in the sketch challenge!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Lori Craig said...

What a knock-out page! I love the paper, the layout, the stamped accents....you hit a home run here! This is FAB, AJ!

Teresa said...

This is a fabulous page, AJ!!! I am super jealous of your scrappin' skills girlie!!!

Heather said...

Oh wow! Wonderful layout!! Great design, great papers, great photo, great everything! :)

Angel said...

Love that page! Gotta have some of that paper and hope I can do it justice like you did!