June 3, 2007

My adventure in Acrylics!!


What a LONG weekend~ It was gorgeous here all weekend, and we were on the go!! Carnivals, street fairs, BBQ's, Babseball games....I can actually say Yea for Monday for once!

Papertrey- These stamps were my first acrylic purchase, and I was leary. I am a die hard wood mounted rubber kinda gal, and I was afraid I was seriously going to be disapointed if they didn't work.

That being said, I LOVE them!! They are super! And Nicole just has a way with her clean designs. So, then I bought another set, and another, and then the Rhonna Farrer flourishes, and so on (you get the idea.)

I whipped out a set of note cards in no time flat- I don't really care for the patterned paper alone, but it works with the flourish!
I am still learning this stuff, and I haven't figured out to upload pics the way I like!! One more to follow!!! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Shadowcatcher said...

These are fabulous! Love the clean design and that paisley is beautiful.