June 18, 2007

PaperTrey quickie

For today's challenge on SCS-
Technique Lover's Challenge can be found here

I love how these stamps look great all alone!
I am a easy peasy kind of gal~ and I love simple!
Don't get me wrong, not all cards can be this quick and simple! ;)

I made a few others along the same lines as this, maybe I will share those tomorrow....


Details- CS- WW- SU! Stamps- PaperTrey's Green Thumb. Ink- Basic Black & Celery-SU!,
Stickles in the middle of the flowers. Wide Organdy ribbon- SU!
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is just GORGEOUS!

Heather said...

Quick and easy, but oh so pretty!! :)

Teresa said...

This is so elegant, AJ!

Aunt T said...

So pretty - I love the simplicity and the blue is awesome.

Teresa

Shannan said...

So pretty! I love it!

Jackie said...

Your quick cards are just beautiful AJ...really pretty!!

Kathy said...

I love this! It's gorgeous!!!! What a clean, crisp card.