June 6, 2007

SC127


Here is a quick and easy card for today's sketch challenge over at SCS. This also works for my personal challenge if using up my all my patterned papers I have laying around!!

Pretty basic stuff here....stamped image in versafine, colored in with aqua painter. Sentiment is also stamped in versafine on the vellum.

I want to make a few more since this sketch is so versatile....but I have too many errands to run today!!

Maybe later I can play again!

Details: stamps- sassy stems, happy harmony- SU!, Apricot, turquoise, olive, vellum, petals ds paper, & WW- SU! ribbons, brads, & dimensionals- SU! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Bethany Paull said...

This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sending it. I gasped when I opened the envelope. I love the colors and vellum. THANK YOU!