June 7, 2007

Sketch Challenge take two


Here is another try at the sketch challenge for yesterday.
I love how the contrast of black and white can make a card. Here I used a fluorish stamp by Rhonna Farrer for the main panel and the sentiment came from Papertrey's Faux Ribbon set. I haven't had much luck with using the actual faux ribbons in that set, but the sentiments are fabulous!!

The card is on a white base, and the black piece has been run through my cuttlebug and layered on to the WW. I used absolutely no dimensionals on this card~ (gasp!) A first for me! I need to get back in the habit of making flat cards so Uncle Sam doesn't charge me an arm and a leg to mail them!

I get to get away for the weekend~ my Sister's birthday is coming up, and were making a girls weekend of it!! Maybe we will go to the ocean...We are kinda winging it! No set plans, or reservations! Pin It Now!

No comments: