June 15, 2007

Stars and Stripes Birthday!


Wow!! I have done quite a few challenges this week! I will tell you though....My laundry is piling up, and dinner has been less than desirable, we've been slacking on our chores big time!! My husband is training ALL week which makes for a LONG day for me!!! I *need* my outlet!

Today's challenge Limited Supplies, is to use patriotic colors and any images, but it can't be a patriotic card. Make a different themed card like Thinking of You, Get Well, Birthday, etc.
So, while I still need a Father's Day card, (or two!!!) and an anniversary card, I went ahead and made Will's bday card!! His birthday is next month!! Since he is a July baby, he thinks his birthday revolves around the 4th, and all things red, white, and blue!! Who am I to let him think any less?

Details: It's your birthday- SU!, CS- WW, Red, Blue- SU! Patterened Paper- DCWV. Real Red Classic ink- SU! Brads, Ribbons- SU! Coluzzle for the circle. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Great card! I love the papers, layout, everything!!!