June 14, 2007

Ways to use it challenge...

Here is my ways to use it card~ Flourishes!!
I love my flourishes, and find myself *trying* not to uses them on everything!! I will look back in ten years and wonder why every page in my album is covered with them!!

Today's challenge (WT117) was easy since I have them out already! I stamped the doodle this flower with stazon on clear window sheets and then flipped it over and colored in with crystal effects and reinkers. Before it dries, sprinkle a teence (very technical term) of dazzling diamonds glitter on it.

Have a super day! :)

Details: Doodle This- SU!, Flourishes- Rhonna Farrer, CS- Celery, Black, Carribean, WW- SU!
Crystal Effects, Carribean, Marigold, & Celery reinkers- SU! Window sheet ala office supply store, brads & ric rac courtesy of Joann's.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

So pretty! Love the colors you used!!!

Jennifer said...

I really love this! The colors are great. I just picked up the Rhonna Farrer flourishes at walmart tonight, hope I can make mine look as great as yours.

Jackie said...

Love your sparkles and great colors. Nice card!!