June 7, 2007

yea for me!

I really need to get my butt in gear when it comes to scrapping~

This is the new 'in color' pomegranite. I just started 8 1/2 X 11, (first page this size)
and *love* it!!!

I have recently fallen in love with black and white photos....not sure why. This is my 3 year old (who clearly is old enough to read) pretending to read!! She is learning from her big brother!

I don't like the muddied down pages...I'm simplistic in my own style usually. I want it to be about the pictures.

details: pomegranite cs- SU!, stamps- Rhonna Farrer, Faux Ribbon, Rough edges by SU!
Heidi Swapp tape, clear flower, bling, and photo corners. American crafts brads, ric rac courtesy of Wrights. Black inis versafine, and white is craft by SU!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Whoo hoo! This is a great page, and Lauren is just too cute! Good luck on the scrappin' ;)