June 12, 2007

Yea for small cards!


After a few days of no stamping, I was looking forward to the CC today on SCS!! I got to use my new stuff from Shannan, and I love my bees!! They are so cute!

The sun is shining here, and I have many errands I am avoiding, including cleaning, laundry, groceries, etc. Maybe I will do another page today instead~ ;)

Details- Bees by stampendous, sentiment by Amuse, Palette Noir ink, Colored in with Turquoise, Celery, Coral, and Choc all SU! POP, Au Chocolat paper (colored in with coral marker) SU! grosgrain- SU!, Striped ribbon- Joanns. Brads- SU! And as always, half a sheet of dimensionals- SU! :) Pin It Now!

7 comments:

SeattleStamper said...

OMG, that is just about the cutest little card I've ever seen! The colors are perfect for this image.

RAE said...

Cute card - I know all about avoidance LOL! I should be working right now but here I am LOL! Just wanted to pop in to say hi. I'll be back again.

Teresa said...

This is supah sweet, AJ! I *love* those little bees!!! ;)

Markie's Mom said...

Great card!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, this is just TOO cute! I love the colors of the bees! :)

Shannan said...

So cute!!! I'm so glad you like your stuff...

Jackie said...

This has to be one of my fave non SU! stamps. Your card is very cute!!