July 11, 2007

Another card with new stuff


So, here's another one for the blogger bingo sketch. I am not sure if I like how I attached the ribbon, what do you think?

This uses the new set Garden Whimsy, and new colors Wasabi, Pomegranite & and River Rock. The Basic Grey paper is perhaps, and it seems to have these colors in it!

The butterfly is covered in stickles, and nothing like 90+ degree weather to make your stickles free flowing!! :0

Have a super day, with the weather being so hot today, I will be looking for a cooler place to be than in my over heated stamp/computer room!! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Heather said...

This is great! Love the little Purely Pomegranate lady bugs... They're so cute!

Shannan said...

So cute! I love it!

Shadowcatcher said...

Such a pretty card. Love the glitter on the butterfly!

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Ida said...

Very cute. I love the Garden Whimsy set (have to mount mine today). Love the BG papers & glitter on the butterfly. Ida

Lori Craig said...

Very cute! This is one of the first cards I have seen with this set. Adorable! Love the layout and stickles!