July 25, 2007

Another swap done!



I am so glad to have of three of my four swaps done! I can get this last one done in no time, I have a nice layout planned in my head, which doesn't really mean anything!! I wanted to add in the guava with this card, it's just such a pretty color!!
I am really leaning towards a cleaner simpler style these days, and when I can achieve the look I like, and the card takes no time at all, I'm a happy camper! Designer Series Papers *really* help here in pulling it all together.


It's official, he's 8!! This was taken at his party on Saturday, at Laser Quest. They had a ton of fun, and only stayed up until about 12:30 a.m. Good thing birthdays are only once a year...

Well~ today's the day over at Splitcoast for some DD challenges, and wouldn't you know, I have *things* I need to do here!! I am going to try and squeak in some stamping time at some point though! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love that stamp set and what a pretty card. Happy Birthday to the 8 year old.

Shannan said...

Great card, & Happy Birthday, Will!

Karen said...

Love that card. Happy Birthday!

SeattleStamper said...

Wow AJ, I love the white matted on the Chocolate with the spiral punch, it really show off the detail in that punch. Awesome!