July 20, 2007

Busy week for us!!



This is my 3 year old daughter~ THREE!!!! (insert shocked face here!!!)
Her friend turned 5, and wanted a Hannah Montana (spelling???) Birthday at LibbyLu~ So, here is my 3 year old having her hair and make up done!!!

I think she's a natural-
Check her out with the mike!!
Her hair is as long as the wig, and she wasn't all that fond of the scratchy wig, so that was shed immediately upon departure of the store!

Well, we wound our week of VBS up today, and my sons Cub Scouts camp is having it's closing ceremonies tonight as well, so our exceptionally busy week is close to an end!!!

And on that note, I will be busy entertaining my son and 8 of his friends tomorrow night for his 8th birthday!! Laser Tag, and then a big sleepover! The weather here is usually at its hottest this time of year, and we are having some really poor weather this week- So it is a game of indoor flashlight tag in the dark, a pillow fight, and maybe movie and popcorn.

Wish me luck!!! If I don't surface again in a few days, you'll know why! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, she is just the cutest little girl!! :) My DD just turned 2 in May and I'm still trying to figure out how that happened since I still remember being pregnant with her. :) They grow too fast...

Good luck with your sons birthday... Hopefully everything went well and you survived your night with 9 little boys!! :)

Lois said...

Your kids are so cute! Hope all the parties where fun! I dubbed you a Rockin Girl Blogger because you rock! http://papercraftingfun.blogspot.com/2007/07/rockin-girl-blogger.html

Teresa said...

Oh my! She soooo reminds me of my little big girl! Too cute!!! ;)