July 6, 2007

Gifts for a secret someone
















Well, I needed to post something, Shannan left me a comment about it being Thursday, not Saturday as my last post said! I have been busy this week with kids stuff!
(I am actually feeling a bit uninspired at the moment, long, rough week.)
Here's a little something I made for a secret person for a exchange I joined~

A journal for her to write in, and an accordion book. I *so* wish polka dot posies made it into the big book!!
That's all for now, another busy weekend ahead!

Have a great weekend! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay, a new post! :)

Love this journal, it's so pretty...

Teresa said...

These are beautiful, AJ! My name starts with a "t" . . . ;)

Kathy said...

Very cute and I agree with you on the Polka Dot Posies--that and Edgy Eloquence which I love because it's so different from most of the other sayings we have in SU.

Shannan said...

Those are sooo stinkin cute! Love them!