July 14, 2007

I love this set!

The new level 2 hostess set is so versatile~ I think it will be well used in my home! I just love how soft and pretty you can make the flowers look.

Here the lace type flowers are stamped in artichoke on river rock, and dotted with white signo pen. I stamped Tres Chic in artichoke on the river rock base, added some piercing, popped my image up on dimensionals, tied my ribbon around my hardware, and done!

We are off to a birthday party, then a wedding reception, and hopefully nothing after that for the day!
Have a super weekend!! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

This is gorgeous, AJ!!! Love, love, love it!!!!!

Karen said...

I love this card. It is so elegant!

Corie said...

Wow, so many beautiful cards lately. I love them all, especially this one. It is so elegant.

Heather said...

What a beautiful card!

Flossie's Follies said...

This is such a lovely and elegant card.

Lori Craig said...

GoRgeouS!