July 10, 2007

Julee's Blogger Bingo Sketch

Well, I had huge plans to stamp the day away~ someone forgot to tell my kids!

Here is what I did manage to get done this evening once it finally cooled off.

The layout is from Julee's sketch found here. The colors are Guava, River Rock, Artichoke, Olive, and WW. The card base is using River Rock. I stamped the Tres Chic background in Artichoke on the Old Olive, and attached two Artichoke small oval punches to the top. The flowers are from the level 2 set Garden Silhouettes, and the Joy, stamped in Guava, is from the new set Illuminations.

I think I may need to shop for a few more of the Marvy punches.....You can never have enough! ;)

Now, maybe the kids are resting, I can try my hand at a few more... :) Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Shadowcatcher said...

Looks like I need to come to your house to stamp - you've got all my favorite new stamps! And no, you can never have too many punches!!! :) Great card.

Dede Rhodes said...

I love the card and can't wait to get my Tres Chic background stamp.
It should get here today.

Julie Brooks said...

What a beautiful card!

Teresa said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the colors and combination of sets!!!

Ida said...

Really pretty. I think it has a nice soft feel to it. Ida

Heather said...

So pretty!! Love the stamped images. :)