July 7, 2007

New and old meet.


Well, in the middle of having no inspiration this last week, my garden silhouettes came. I thought I would give it a whirl and ink it up! My intent was to make the flowers cranberry and the stem a green color, but it occurred to me after the planning of the layout that I do not have a cranberry marker, and I am still waiting on new stuff, so I figured it's a good time to use up the old.

Oh well, I am still happy with the outcome, cranberry stems and all!

Today we are off to a wedding, then a birthday party. Have a super day!!

Details~ CS- Cranberry, WW, Sahara, DS- SU!; Ribbon, brads, SU!; Stamps- Small Sayings, and Garden Silhouettes- SU! Ink- Cranberry, SU!, Black- Palette Noir. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Heather said...

This is a great card! Love the design and the colors you used. :)

Shannan said...

This is beautiful! I love the piercing.

Shannan said...

Hey I can't remember if I told you, but I tagged ya!
http://www.withfeathersandsequins.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

Very nice!!! You used "the" paper - LOL! ;)

Emily said...

How pretty! Love the layout and the colors! It's beautiful!

Oh, and I tagged you too..lol

http://stampingexpressions.blogspot.com