July 26, 2007

Office Accoutrement

I really love this set and don't use it enough. It's so versatile, it can be for scrapping or card making.
Here is another Style Watch swap~ I am loving wasabi, and choc chip. I find myself reaching for choc chip more and more. I need to branch out and use some other colors!

I am hoping to get some 'fun' stamping in soon, and maybe even try a few challenges today! Yesterday's challenges looked super, I will still give them a go, even if it's later in the week when I get to it.

I also need to make Thank You cards for my son's birthday, and am going to make a pile of cards to send off to KeikiCards. I have directed my friend to their site to sign him up for receiving cards while going through his treatment.

Off to have another cup of coffee, and get a start to my day~

Details: All products SU!- CS- River Rock, Choc Chip, Wasabi, WW. Ink- Wasabi, Choc Chip, River Rock.
Satmps-Office Accoutrement, Linen, Define Your Life, Stamp of Authenticity. Accessories~Flower is cut and mounted with dimensionals, linen thread, punch, & buttons.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Shannan said...

This is super cute! Love the colors.

Corie said...

Love this card. Great colors and layout.

Lori Craig said...

love the wasabi...I know what you mean about Chocolate Chip. Beautiful card, AJ. I love how you pulled out the Authenticity library card. It is such an awesome stamp!

Tandra said...

I LIKE it! I need to use that set more often!! I LOVE Wasabi and Chocolate!! I like a Wasabi flower with Choc rock'n'rolled around th eedges! Those colors rock!

Angie Tieman said...

What a great card! And I love the idea of a "style watch" swap! Ingenious!!