July 23, 2007

OMG!!!



So, (insert embarrassed face here) I made a card a while back with a fabulous stamp I received from Shannan, and mailed it off with a bunch of the images stamped inside. Well, after about a week plus, the card was back in my mailbox. Not enough postage. Ugh.
So, as I am going along in my normal daily busy life stuff, I set it aside to 'add' more postage to it and mail again to her. Well, it's still downstairs, in my pile of "to do"!

In the mean time, in my mail box yesterday was this beauty, and ALL of those fabulous images waiting to be used!!
There's some Rubber Romance gals and some Bellas, enough to last me a long while!

So, maybe, I can get her card mailed back soon and work on using these fab images.

I was hoping to get a color challenge done today, but again, my day proves to be busier than I planned for! I will be back later to post some happy news about my friends son who has Ewings Sarcoma, and some happy pictures of him. Have a great one! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Shannan said...

Awww, I'm glad you liked it!

Dottie K said...

Wow what a wonderful package to get in the mail. Lucky you to have such a wonderful friend. Love the ladybug card and colors. I'm new to your blog and enjoying it very much. :)

Lori Craig said...

adorable card, shannan! AJ, I think she'll forgive you. ;)