July 16, 2007

A quick and easy one-


My up-upline has a huge group meeting every quarter, and this week is the summer meeting. And this group likes to swap camp/workshop ideas, kiss, demonstratable cards.

Here is one of my swap cards, I have two or three layouts I am going to do. I'll share the rest later~

I am off to pick up my daughter from VBS, my son from school, and then drop him off at Cub Scout Space camp!! Talk about running around!!
Have a great day~

Details: Level 2 Hostess set, Polka Dots & Paisley, Define Your Life- SU!; Blue Bayou CS, WW CS, and Soft Sky DS Papers- SU!; Soft Sky & Blue Bayou classic inks- SU! Brads, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2" circle, Corner ticket Punches- SU! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Shannan said...

so pretty! I love it!

Paula said...

I love this card. It's simple, but well designed. Thanks for sharing. Love the blog, BTW

Heather said...

This is SOOO pretty! Love the blues together. :)

Corie said...

Great swap card, love it

Lori Craig said...

strikingly simple...LOVE this!