August 15, 2007

3 for you

I took a break from the Halloween stuff, and wanted to do some more 3 for you punch box cards. I saw something similar to this on SCS, but of course changed it up a bit. These are such quick and simple cards, right up my alley! The ds papers of course, definitely help make it quick!
Well, I haven't had enough coffee yet, and the kids are already trying to get into the *very* small stash of treats we have hidden. I think I should supervise them for a bit ;)

Have a super day!! Another hot one here, (not hot like Texas Shannan, Seattle hot!)

Details- 3 for you punch box, Blue Bayou cs and ds ribbon, Soft Sky cs, ink, & ds paper- all SU! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute! So sweet and simple, a good example for customers because it's simple and so cute! I've played with the set a little, but mostly come up with "blah"! My Halloween goodies (largely your fault!) are arriving later today!

Shannan said...

Adorable! I love the colors. Stay cool in your 75 degree heat wave. ;)

Heather P. said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors...