August 16, 2007

Autumn Apparitions


I am so pleased with how this turned out, just as I imagined it in my head~ Not very often does that happen ;) I love that new scalloped punch, and the creepy crawly paper!

I will have to admit that I am not as excited about this set now that I have it....It seemed so much more appealing on paper! I am going to try a few more cards with it, but it does not lend to a clean simplistic style, which I am so into lately.

I am going to sit on my duff on the couch for the rest of the night....spent the day at the zoo and I am wiped out!

Details: Autumn Apparitions, Creepy Crawly DS Paper, Going Grey, Black, WW, Pumpkin, & Rust CS. Black Ink, Scalloped punch, Both circle punches, Black Gingham, dimensionals, paper piercing tool/matpack. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

This card is great! It's funny because I commented on it earlier at Splitcoast and put it into my Favorites...I didn't make the connection that it was you!

Heather P. said...

I think this turned out SOOOO cute!

Corie said...

Love this -- so cute