August 28, 2007

Back in the saddle...


So, I have a HUGE dinner my friends and I are putting together for 350 people tomorrow, and I have just as many things to do today....So, I stamped instead! I haven't done a challenge all summer, and I just wasn't into my chores today! :)

So, I first saw the colors, and almost didn't play, but I am happy with the results...Pomegranite is such an intense color for me to use.

Okay- off to bake a triple coconut choc cake, and a summer berry tart!

Details: Stamps- Toile Blossoms, Baroque Motifs- SU! Rhonna Farrer Flourishes. CS- WW, Shimmery White, Olive, & Pomegranite. DS Paper Basic Grey Perhaps.
HPH, Pom DS Ribbon, paper piercing tool/matpack, & Dimensionals.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Shannan said...

Now who's Martha?!
Pretty card!

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is just beautufil!

Corie said...

Beautiful card -- so elegant.

Good luck with the dinner.

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card! You did a great job with the watercoloring! Good luck with your even tomorrow! I wish I could stop by this evening and sample your chocolate cake, just as a favor to you, to make sure it's okay! =)