August 23, 2007

Didn't fall off the face of the earth...

But I did manage to get sick again. I won't bore you with the details, but apparently pneumonia isn't that easy to shake!
So with that I bring you a RAK from Shannan, Steubner on SCS, who sent this to me to lift my spirits!! Isn't it fabulous!! I have something I have been not so diligently working on heading out to her shortly!!
Hugs and THANKS Shannan!!!!
This paper must be from the verve store, and is so darned sparkly, UM WOW!! Get me some of this! There's my plug for the day, this stuff is so beautiful!!

Next is a card I did a while back, and I am not so sure about it today!!! I am definitely over this color combo, and shabby chic is not my thing! Might even be the set as well...
I do have a few more Halloween cards to share. I so love Halloween!! I will post those tomorrow.
And I need to work on a page to post Sunday, I am trying to follow suit to Angie. Scrapbook Sunday she called it, and I think she said someone else inspired her to do it, amazing how that works! I really need to get back to putting these pictures I have onto paper.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Shannan said...

Awww...thanks for the love! And I'm glad you liked the card. I happen to like the card you made!

Angie Tieman said...

You poor thing, I'm sorry to hear you're sick again. That stuff is SO hard to get over, please take care of yourself!!

I'm so glad to hear you're going to do Scrapbook Sunday too! Yea! And yes, it was Beate from fresh & fun who got me started. I just hope I can keep up, especially this weekend!

Heather P. said...

Oh no, I hope you can finally shake this thing SOON!!

Silvergirl said...

Such beautiful cards!

And I'm sorry to hear that you're still fighting pneumonia. It's a tough thing to shake. Rest as much as possible.

Funny story... my husband knew I was super sick when I didn't feel like stamping!

Take care,
lise