August 1, 2007





I have not been feeling well the last few days, and as I sit here this morning I have decided I have a sinus infection. Again. Ugh.

A week or so ago I went to my up-uplines big quarterly group meeting and here are a few of the make-n-takes we did.
I love how these ladies can make something so fabulously simple and gorgeous!




The first card uses pomegranite and guava, I believe that is cutie pie paper. Easy peasy!

The second used the new punch box which I ended up getting in a trade~ HAD to have it, especially after playing with it here! The card uses blue bayou, and shimmery white.

The 6x6 double spread, again, so simple, yet fabulous!! (Right up my alley style wise!!) This is the first chance I have had to play with the textured paper. Again, another must have- so I ordered it!!

And the most exciting picture of them all~ I won the swap contest!! Out of like 100+ ladies!! Woohoo!! This meeting just happened to fall on the day of my son's birthday sleepover, so I had left early. I found out later I won, and just received my prize GC yesterday!! I am getting flowers & flourish for my choice. I have eyed that set from day one, and even though it's less than the allowed amount, I love it!! Gotta get what you love!

I am hoping that my children have patience with me today, as it will be in the uppers 80's and I have no intentions of doing anything. These are the days where I wish my husband had a normal job and could just stay home.
Hope your day is super! Next time I hope to have more projects for ya! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Corie said...

These are so great -- love them all.

Heather P. said...

I hope you feel better SOON!

Love these samples, they're so pretty. :)