August 9, 2007

I Stamped!!

So, I feel pretty darn good today (in comparison) and thought I would play with some of my new stuff that I got while I was sick~ *Love* the new textured cs!

I was actually stumped for a while, and nothing seem to work, (stampers block I guess!) So, I cased a few samples I had for the punch box promo, and put my tweak on them. I guess I need to stamp regularly to to prevent this from happening again ;)

The two pomegranite ones are actually cased from the promotion picture on the website.


I also managed to make another one of those boxes I posted yesterday, with Halloween colors and directions to make it clearer.

Have a good one~

Details- CS- Shimmery White, Wasabi, and Pomegranite textured. Ink- Wasabi, Pomegranite, Saffron, and black. Stamps- 3 for you punch box. Scallop punch, paper piercing tool/template, Wasabi DS ribbon, Basic Grey Taffeta ribbon, bling brad.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Dottie K said...

So glad that you're feeling better. Love the cards - so cute! Can't wait to see the box in the Halloween colors.

Heather P. said...

These are absolutely adorable!! Glad you're starting to feel better! :)

Shannan said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!