August 8, 2007

Isn't this just so fabulously cute?

This box we made at our last group meeting a few weeks back. I am still going through pictures and swaps from the meeting. This is such a simple concept~ The paper is cutie pie, and theres a square on each side, the back is plain saffron, and the front has the best sentiment they have produced this year stamped in pomegranite, and layered onto pomegranite.

It's two 12 x 4 pieces of cs scored at 4" & 8", laid on top of one another, and secured on the bottom with adhesive, and at the tops with the ribbon. I will make another up and take pictures if I didn't make it clear here~
I quickly ordered this paper when I placed my last order!! And the flower punch.
Obviously, it can only hold something light, maybe some paper shreds and some candies, or a set of votives, maybe a teacher gift to start the year off on a good note!
I will try and do up a Halloween themed one when I am back in the swing of things! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

This is too dang cute! I'm going to try one right away!

Dottie K said...

Such a cute little box. TFS :)

Sharlene said...

How cute! I'm going to try one also.

Shannan said...

What a CUUUUTE box!!!

joslyn said...

great box! love the colors such a fun idea!

Angie Tieman said...

What a fabulous little box! Thanks for instructions. I need a couple of projects for Stamp Club this month, this might be perfect! I can't wait to see your Halloween sample too!

Heather P. said...

This is GREAT!