August 25, 2007

Just a *few* more Halloween cards

I will be over these soon, sorry for all of the Halloween stuff!! I did win a stamp set a while back from my uplines swap contest, and I just picked it up yesterday. I will look to use it next!

The first one has Frank's head cut & mounted on a dimensional. I have these colors stuck in my head for Halloween right now, so I thought I would try the eggplant to see how I like it. Which is your favorite?

Details: Batty for you, In the spotlight. CS- Lilac, Eggplant, Black, WW, Olive, Pumpkin textured.
Black & Olive inks. Dimensionals, ribbon, brads, and punches- all SU!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Dottie K said...

So cute - love all the Halloween cards. Love the colors. :)

Heather P. said...

These are GREAT! Love the colors. :)

Silvergirl said...

These are the cutest cards!!! I love the set and may break down and buy it.

Thanks for sharing,
lise

Shannan said...

So cute!! I like the first one best, but they're both Sooooo cute!

beate said...

Very cute! I like the top one the best!

Shel9999 said...

SO cute! Love the layout!! And now I think I need that scalloped punch. All of your Halloween cards are great!