August 24, 2007

Love Halloween!

Okay, so I am still playing with Halloween stuff...I don't really send out that many Halloween cards, so I should probably move on to Christmas!! But, they are so fun!
This layout is based on the World Card making day site, and I changed the size a bit. Finished size is 3 x 5 1/2.
Very fun size to work with!!
The black is pierced on the first one, and those spiders are just so fun!
The second one could probably be used as a fall or Thanksgiving one if you changed the sentiment.
Which leads me to, I didn't have any sentiments I wanted to use with this, so I went with the Happy Boo to You. I should probably buy some more sentiment sets!!!


Have a super Friday~

Details: Autumn Apparitions, Booglie Eyes, CS- Pumpkin, Black, WW, Creepy Crawly DS Paper. Ribbon, Corner Rounder (retired), paper piercer/mat pack. All SU! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Dottie K said...

Wow these are just so cute. I love the Halloween colors. Just send them as a RAK to someone special. I'm sure they would love to receive one of these pretty cards. :)

Heather P. said...

These are SO cute!!! Love the first one especially!

Melissa said...

So cute!

Silvergirl said...

I think this is the only way I'd like a spider! A fake one on a card only please!!! LOL!!

Thanks for sharing such a great layout idea and some fabulous cards!

Lise

Corie said...

Love the Halloween cards -- so adorable.

beate said...

Great Halloween cards!

Shel9999 said...

These are adorable!! I especially like the spider one! So cute!