August 27, 2007

My ribbon is here!!!!

And I may have to join another ribbon share!!
I love all of these Ribbon Originals!

It is nice to see them in person, makes the enabling easier also.
Super busy week for me here, we are still working on our fund raiser dinner for 350 people this Wednesday night....so that is where my head is right now! You get a break from Halloween cards!!
I did manage to start a second scrap book page yesterday though....I figured I may get it done by Sunday this way!!

Maybe I will squeeze some stamping therapy in this week somehow...Wish us luck on the dinner!!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Shannan said...

See the problem with the ribbon share is that I want all of it now!!!!!!!!!

SeattleStamper said...

Okay, I admit I have ribbon envy. can't wait to see what you create!

SeattleStamper said...

Okay, I admit I have ribbon envy. can't wait to see what you create!