August 31, 2007

Ok, so one more Halloween post!


And I cannot guarantee it will be the last either!
I made these for a swap, and thought I would share.

This is a very simple template and could be modified to hold any packet of gum, or maybe even certain candies.
The dimensions I used were 8 1/2 x 2 1/2, score at 2 1/4, and at 2 1/2, flip and do the same to the other end.
Depending on your image used for the front, you could modify where you score that end to fit your layout.
Punch the word window punch, fold the bottom up, and then glue the portion above the punch to the back.


I *may* get crazy and make some for my sons class this Halloween! By then I will probably be tired of Halloween stamps though~

Details: All SU!~Batty for you, Booglie eyes; Lovely Lilac, Olive, Black, & WW CS. Word window punch, both circle punches, scallop punch, black gingham ribbon, and velcro from your local Home Depot. Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Corie said...

Love this idea -- thanks for sharing. These are adorable.

Dottie K said...

What an adorable idea! So cute! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Those are so cute! Love the purple and the background wheel you used on it! Lucky swap girls! And you SO should make them for your son's class!! The teacher would love one too! *wink*

Lorie said...

I think it is a fantastic idea for the kiddos classmates with sugar free gum, of course! I may have to try those myself. Thanks for the idea!

Heather P. said...

These are just TOO cute!

Rebecca said...

These are GREAT and I love this stamp set!

Jeanne Marie said...

AJ, these are too cute and I may just have to CASE them for my DD class. Wonder if I can get a small dum-dum pop in there instead of gum?? wondering aloud

Thanks again for sharing these!

Helen & Co. said...

These are majorly cute!!!