August 7, 2007

Remind me to never get pneumonia again

I just am not enjoying it!! I am feeling a bit better today, I took a shower!!

So, since I haven't stamped in a few I don't have much new, I even got new stuff- (holiday mini!) and haven't played with it yet.
So here's a couple of cards I made for some samples not too long back, love that garden whimsy set! And, the baroque one was me *just having to ink up* my new wasabi pad!!!

I hope to be stamping and getting some new stuff done soon!! Thanks for all of your kind comments!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

These are both so cute! Glad you are feeling a bit better sweetie! Make sure you are resting plenty, ok?

Heather P. said...

New rubber and NO stamping?! That ~has~ to be against the rules!! LOL

Hope you feel better SOON!!

Dottie K said...

Both cards are cute. Glad to hear you're starting to feel better. TFS :)

Corie said...

Beautiful card -- Hope you are feeling better soon.

Shannan said...

So sorry that you're still feelin crappy! Hope you get better soon!