August 26, 2007

Scrapbook Sunday


So~ Angie posted a page last week, and inspired me to do so also! She says she got the idea from Beate.
Anyhow, I need to catch up on scrapping period. I need any reason to make it happen!!

Here is a picture I took of my kids over a year ago, but it is one of my favorites. I *just* love how they really do seem to enjoy each other, and my daughter has a smile that could melt any body's heart.

I really wanted to use this new kit, and I am usually pretty conservative using them~ so I thought I would dive in and give it a whirl....Now I am thinking it's a tad busier than I like my pages to be. I really like the focus to be my pictures, and not so much of my "stuff" added to it. It seems to hodgepodged for my tastes.
Your thoughts? Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my gosh! I love this!! Your kids are sooo cute! I don't think it's too much stuff at all. I'm the same way, I don't like the stuff to overpower the picture, seems like that defeats the purpose. And your handwriting is so great, I'm jealous! Fantastic job, let's try to keep it up!

beate said...

AJ, your page looks wonderful! I love the pictures of your kids!
Wohoo!!! Another blogger for the Scrapbook Sunday! That's exciting

Melissa said...

So sweet!

Dottie K said...

I love this just the way it is. I think the pictures pop of the page. Great colors. Adorable pictures of your children. :)

Silvergirl said...

Hi AJ - Your page is fantastic! And the kids are so sweet together. Thanks for sharing,
Lisa

Shannan said...

They're so cute!!!! You're right about that smile...and your page is awesome!

Heather P. said...

I think it turned out GREAT!