August 13, 2007

Still in the Halloween mode



Which do you like better? I thought I would give the old classic Halloween color combo a run for it's money against the newer updated color scheme....Which do you think works better? I have since made several more, with many other little insignificant changes, placement of brads, ribbon, etc. I may make a few more, or move on to another newer and less used set collecting dust on my shelf.

On a NSR side note, we had our pancake breakfast fund raiser yesterday morning for Gary, my friends son currently undergoing chemo for his Ewings Sarcoma. We managed to raise around $2200 for breakfast, and another $300 in head shaving challenges!! It was awesome!

Now, the big spaghetti dinner and dessert auction for 350 people is at the end of the month, and most of my time will be going to working on this event, so hopefully I will find some time to stamp between now and then. Wish me luck, I will need it!

Details: Autumn Apparitions & Rough texture wheel, CS- Pumpkin, Orange, Olive, Lilac, WW, Naturals White, & Black. Dimensionals, Brads, Eyelets, Ribbons, etc; all SU! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I like the one with the purple strip a little better, but if I hadn't seen it, I would think the bottom one was cute too! A lot of help I am huh?!

Angie Tieman said...

These are both *stinkin' cute*, how could we possibly choose?! I am really digging the little brad by the Boo, sooo cute! Congrats on the great results of your pancake breakfast! So glad it was such a success!

Kelly said...

Purple wins for me... but just by a tad. :-)

Heather P. said...

I really like them both! LOL, I'm definitely not a help! :)

Congrats on raising all that money for Gary!

Lisa said...

I like them both, but I am leaning towards the olive accent.

You sound like an amazing, giving person! Good luck with the rest of your fund raising. - Lisa

Shannan said...

I like #1!!

Stampernmore said...

This is when I am in my Halloween mode too! Great card!