August 14, 2007

Thanks Shannan!!


Shannan, steubner on SCS, sent me this image (and quite a few others) while I was laid up on my back feeling cruddy....so, now I am using it up!! I did *screw* up a tad, (I wasn't feeling a 100%!!) and made a few coloring mistakes, nothing critical though...Not so easy to correct when you can't re-stamp!

This is a fabulous image, but so large...I struggled with placement, with out overdoing it. I *do* like a simple layout!! I stamped the sentiment from take three on the side, I must use those more, very versatile! So, did it turn out ok?

Have a super day- it's 80+ here!!

Details- Carrie by Rubber Romance, Take three- SU! Real Red, Night of Navy, River Rock, & WW CS. WWC and aquapainter, brads from old vintage brads, hemp, photo corner and word window punches, paper piercing/mat pack. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Shannan said...

It looks so totally awesome to me!!! I love it! And don't let me hear talk about too hot...it's 105 here today, missy.

Kathy said...

Super cute! I do agree that these are huge images but they are ever so great!!!!!

Beth said...

Cute card. I see this image around and everyone does a wonderful job with it. Even saw a spin of Dorothy of Wizard of Oz, with red boots. I like what you did with yours.

Flossie's Follies said...

Great card, love the corners and the twine.

Tina said...

Looks great to me! Love the addition of the twine. Great job!

Tina