August 3, 2007

Well..not a sinus infection like I thought...


I made it into the Dr's office yesterday, kids in tow, and to my surprise, I do not have a sinus infection. I have pneumonia. Well! That explains it!! I am extremely wore down, and tired.
So, as I sit here and surf SCS (because that actually doesn't exude too much energy,) my but is starting to get sore! I think I will head into the tv room to watch a movie and nap. ;)

I have a million things I am trying to get accomplished, one of them being getting the fund raiser dinner and dessert auction for my friends family....(see post below titled meet Gary) put together. I thought I could print and trim the tickets while I am housebound for the next several days, however, I am finding anything to be laborious and tiring right now! Who knew so much cutting could get you winded!!!

Anyhow, as we left the Dr's office, he proceeded to tell my children all the chores they were to take on while I am down and out.....Hence the photo of my daughter! She was assigned dishes, and my son to cook!! When my husband came home last night from work and proceeded to cook dinner, she was pretty upset with him. That was Will's job she tells him. (She is 3, and takes almost everything literally still)

Lucky for my kids, my husband was able to get today off, and he now has them down at Boeing field watching the Blue Angels. They *love* the Blue Angels, so this will make up for me not doing ANYTHING with them this week hopefully!!

Have a great weekend, I am off to lay horizontally for a while!! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Hang in there and feel better soon! Love the pic of your daughter and her comment to your dh--I can sooooooo see my daughter doing the same thing.

Dottie K said...

Well I hope you feel better soon. Rest is the best thing. Love the comment your daughter made about cooking. Cute picture!

Heather P. said...

Oh my gosh, I hope you get better SOON! At first I thought maybe you were going to say you were pregnant (so tired and worn down). LOL

Love the picture of your daughter... She's too cute!

Shannan said...

Hope you had a great nap! That is the *stinkin cutest* pic I have ever seen...did she make more of a mess or really clean the kitchen? And dear heavens...you would have had cereal or fruit roll ups if will was doing dinner...
Fell better soon!

*Jenni* said...

Hope you feel better soon so you can get back to stamping! :)

Teresa said...

OMG! {{{hugs}}} AJ! Get lots of rest and feel better soon sweetie!

Silvergirl said...

Oh, AJ!!! You poor thing! I hope you caught this early and are resting a ton. I had pneumonia earlier this year and it took me nearly a month to feel better.

Rest! Let everyone take care of you.

Lisa

Lori Craig said...

AJ ~ hope you are feeling better soon! hugs, LC

Sharlene said...

I hope you are feeling better today!