August 30, 2007

What a HUGE Success!!!


So here is my Summer Berry Tart! It turned out great, and tasted great also! I have never made a tart, and was a bit intimidated by it.

We had out big huge dinner last night for Gary Yost, (read about it here) and while I can't say for sure....I think both of my desserts went for over $70 each. We raised an approximated total of...are you ready for this~
$19,700!! I am in awe!

Many days of scrambling, dragging kids here and there to prepare, 3 days of baking, and what seems like thousands of e-mails and phone calls paid off pretty darn well. So, today we are off to enjoy the 80 degree weather at the beach and let my kids run free!

Have a super day....some stamping to follow again, just need a few days to recover! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Dottie K said...

Wow I'm so happy for you to raise so much money. Your tart looks so yummy. Hope you're having fun at the beach. :)

Heather P. said...

WOW, that's great you were able to raise so much money! And your tart looks incredible!

Shannan said...

Gorgeous, Martha! ;)
I'm so glad the dinner was such a success. Now get to stampin for my challenge!

Corie said...

OH my congrats on all the money you raised. Glad is was a huge success!!