August 18, 2007

Wild for Zoofari


I skipped the zoofari pre-order, then kicked myself for doing so. So, I traded for it and of course received it while I was sick. So, finally, here is my first zoofari card. I think this set is so cute, and with not having many kids style stamps- it's going to be well loved!

I wanted to color the zebra, but I just couldn't bring myself to "color" (even stamped it on naturals white for this purpose!) in what is supposed to be black and white!! So, I added the guava splash of color to the card, and I think it turned out great! (Not at all how I planned either!)

Details: Zoofari, Wild about you. Naturals White, Black, & Guava CS. Black & Guava ink, Gingham ribbon, black brads, & dimensionals, all SU! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Love this one! I also skipped it on the preorder and keep resisting temptation :-) I do like how it's cute colored in or just left alone like you did on this sample.

Dottie K said...

This is just adorable. :)

tanja said...

I like this card, too! i am ordering this set tomorrow! It's on my original list. Now I know I must have it! love your card!

Silvergirl said...

I LOVE this set too! I can see it being my Go-to set for kids cards! I love how simple this design is... great color pop!

Thanks for sharing. Glad to see you up and about,
lise

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! Love the Groovy Guava bird on his back! :)

Stephanie said...

Aw, this card turned out adorable!