September 25, 2007

Another RAK, and a challenge card

So I managed to squeeze in a demo challenge yesterday, and I have to upload it to SCS still...
The challenge was to make a card using your background stamp as the focal point. I just love this bg, so it was an easy choice!

I need to stock up on a few birthday cards as well. (I will probably make a few more here shortly)

I stamped the bg on my white cards base in wasabi first, then layered the pierced wasabi under another white piece. The main ww piece is 5 x 3 3/4", and is adhered with dimensionals. I stamped 'happy' from the it's all good set in guava onto shimmery white, and layered with dimensionals onto guava then a wasabi scallop. I just love these two colors! Hopefully the recipient does as well!

This second card is a RAK from Guarinomom on SCS- she is a fellow coordinator in our DSS group. I think she sent all of us coordinators a RAK with goodies in it!! Isn't it fabulous!! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Jen said...

love on the spot...i haven't used it in forever!! thanks for the reminder about how much i love it!!

Jen said...

They're both wonderful!!! Love them!

denise/geekgirl415 said...

AJ, love your challenge card! I almost used that same background because it's so fun (but my Baroque BG hadn't seen ink yet, so i thought i should play fair- lol!)

Tina said...

Terrific cards, love them!

Tina

Angie Tieman said...

Great job on your background challenge card! I love that spot one, don't know when I used it last. I need to break out my backgrounds too, thanks for the inspiration!