September 11, 2007

Birthday RAK's, and another DC Card

So, in my mailbox yesterday were two B-RAK's! How great is happy mail?!?
The first is from fellow DSS Coordinator Tracy Tripp~ she even sent some fabulously cute ribbon! Gotta love that! HUGE thanks Tracy!!
Cute Card!

And the second is from Lisa Henke, I just love that stamp set she used, and have been *trying* to trade for it for a while now! Great colors, and what a super layout! Thank so very much Lisa!!

The last is from a demo challenge I played in last week, using your punches for quick and easy demonstrable card. It has a blue bayou base, wasabi layer then shimmery white for the flowers. Makes a quick and cute card!! I am already going to miss these 3 colors next year~ I reach for them ALL the time!

I sent an email to AmyR last night regarding a design team call she had....I need to really just start throwing myself at these calls more often! Luckily I happened to check in on her blog, and I had the date wrong for the deadline! I kicked my dh off the computer and shot the email out before it was too late! Wish me luck, I know it's all about matching styles to fill a need...hopefully I fit the criteria!

Well, another fabulously wonderful weather day here.....I need to send off the 20+ sets I sold on ebay, (not a fun trip to the PO with your 3 yo in tow!!) and I need to list the rest~ I am cleaning house! Too much stuff from my hoarding days.....it's all going if I don't use it!!
Have a super day!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Dottie K said...

Oohhh so pretty. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you make it!!! Good Luck! I enjoy your blog and your work is beautiful. :)

Shannan said...

So fun! What great goodies, and I will miss those colors too. Although I thought I'd miss Cool Caribbean and I have to say that I think it has been replaced...shhhhh

Becky said...

Ooo, I like these! What a good mail day you had! I think I'm going to do the 5-petal card for my next class/ws.